Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Is it over?

February's a short month and all, but geez. Who hit fast forward? I'm convinced time has evolved and gotten faster or something. Seriously.

February was a great month in our household. My man got me flowers not once, but TWICE this month! He said the best part is seeing the smile on my face for something as simple as flowers. Well ain't he a sweetie? *cough* most of the time *cough* Hehe, but I love him all of the time. I also love our girlies so let's catch up on them.

Ella decided potty training was cool and she's been diaper free for a month now. It's still weird not to be changing diapers and sad in a way. Hey, when you've been doing something for almost 10 years straight it becomes the norm lol. My baby girl will be three this month. Insane. She's gotten to be such a big girl and just makes us laugh all the time. I just love to snuggle her up every chance she gives me.

On to Elise who lost another tooth last month. She was freaked that it was a permanent one since she's almost ten. I assured her it was a baby one and that she'd keep losing them until the last little bugger took it's leave. She's gotten so big and is a totally fabulous tween. She loves to read, talk about boys, and watch "grown up shows" with me like The Vampire Diaries(lol really that's probably more of a teen show, but I love it so we won't split hairs).

Next is Olivia who has become the object of several boys fancies in second grade. I understand why as they gaze into her big blue eyes with long lashes..not to mention she has THE cutest giggle. Lord, help us. One certain Lothario even went as far as to proclaim his love by presenting her with a rose last week! Definitely will be keeping her on lockdown once she's older. ;)

That bring us to Ava. Well she continues to amaze us all the time. She's reading on a second grade level already and has moved on to kicking booty and taking names in math. She's curious about everything and is always.asking.questions. She's also our tomboy, so forget girly toys and someone get this kid a motorcycle or another Nerf gun lol. She also loves playing xbox with her Daddy, especially her Indiana Jones games.

Michael and I were blessed to find one another and blessed to be able to create this family. They are my pride and joy. If  I said thank you thousands of times each day it wouldn't be enough. Even on the less than perfect days God is so good!

I'm excited to see what March has in store for our family. I wish a lucky and happy month to each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment